Intermediate DSLR Photography Class - April 12, 2014 $50.00
Saturday April 12, 2014: 11:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Now that you're getting familiar with your camera and from the Basic Photography Class you understand the principles of taking great photos, it's time to take-it-up-a-notch! We will revisit basic photograph class topics briefly before moving on to . We'll ease our way into figuring out what all those buttons on your camera actually do. But first, you'll learn about other important camera settings including advanced ISO, White Balance and Shutter Speed options that will help you with these techniques. The first step to taking professional looking pictures is to get out of the Auto mode and into Program mode and that is exactly what we will do in this class.
Advanced Digital Photography Topics:
• Optimizing the Image: Exploring Picture Styles
• ISO, White Balance & Shutter Speed
• Understanding Light & Your Surroundings and How That Effects Your Pictures
• An Introduction into Night & Flash
• How To Take Tack Sharp Pictures
• Your Digital SLR Camera*
• Your Camera Manual
• Lenses and Accessories
• Handouts will be provided so that you can spend more time understanding and less time taking notes.
*This class is for Digital SLR (Single Lens Reflex) users only.
When and Where:
• 11:30 pm - 1:30 pm, Saturday April 12th
• 200 Sugar Mill Rd
Greer, SC 29650
Call 864-616-3781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.